Luxury Cream Soap (奢華乳木皂)

November 07, 2011


Luxury Cream Soap is made with 100% coconut milk
and high contain of shea butter



Coconut milk contains many vitamins, minerals. 
It is used in skin-care products to moisturize the skin and relieve dry skin and rashes.
It also can be used on hair and in baths.
(Ref: Coconut Milk Health Benefits | eHow.com)

Coconut milk is widely used in Southeast Asia,
many delicious dishes and desserts have coconut milk in it,
and now it is in my soap! ^^

奢華乳木皂中的主體是乳油木果脂和椰奶。
椰奶含有豐富的維他命和礦物質,因為能有效的滋潤和紓緩乾燥的肌膚,
所以椰奶不只被運用在護膚品中,也可以用來滋潤乾燥的髮絲。
在東南亞,椰奶經常被用在菜餚和點心之中
現在,我用椰奶來做皂, 乳皂家族又多了一位成員!^^



This soap is just fantastic!!
Wow......... super creamy, I'm just loving it!!
That's not all, I try it on my permed long hair,
it was doing so well, my hair was soft and smooth.

奢華乳木皂真的太棒了!
非常非常柔細的泡沫,馬上就贏得5顆星。
不只這樣喔~ 拿來測試洗頭髮,效果甚至比馬賽皂還好呢!
髮尾更柔順,好梳理.



You Might Also Like

0 意見