Loving Woods (愛。森呼吸)

September 20, 2011




This soap was done long long ago, but it took me so long to decide on the name!
To be honest, I am hopeless when it comes to naming the soap!  :P
Finally, I decide to call it "Loving Woods",
because that 3 woody characters in this soap
 ~ Myrrh, Frankincense, Sandalwood ~

I love woody scents, they give me this calm and relax feeling.
When these three blended together, it is not the high pitch tone of refreshing smell,
it is so much deeper, like walking into the hearts of the forests,
that special aroma you can only find from those old trees!
Oh mine.... I am running out of words to describe this!


這手工皂其實很早之前就做好了,可是一直想不到名字,所以一直拖到現在!
事實上,幫手工皂取名字,真的讓我很頭痛!
最後,終於決定以手工皂裡的3個木頭主角,檀香,沒藥,乳香,
取名為"愛。森呼吸"

我很喜歡木質調的精油香氛,讓人有種沉靜放鬆的感覺
當這三種精油調和之後,散發出一種低沈的味道,不像平常那種高調的清新
比較像是在樹林深處,那些老樹才會有的獨特味道
那樣的味道,.... 我實在找不到文字來形容!





I love love love milk based soap!!
Not only because it feels more moisturized,
they also have longer shelf life, compare to other soaps.
That's why I have been experimenting different methods
and trying to find a way to make my soap even better!
Prepare the milk lye solution, keep it as cool as possible,
it's already the best way so far.
BUT...... there is this "thing" keep bouncing in my head.....
~ Would it be better if the oil and butter also prepare in a "cooler" way? ~
So, instead of heating up, melt the butter, and wait for it to cool down,
I had this sudden kick ~ I grab my blender and mash them up!
It's like making applesauce for my kids when they were small,
this "applesauce method" I called it (ha ha :b) seems working very well,
but there is just one thing~ the soap's texture is not that smooth!
Other than that, soap is perfectly OK, tested PH at around 7-8 at only its 3rd week,
and it forms thick creamy lathers (Oh.... I just love it!!) 
Well.... I am quite happy about its performance,
and I am gona keep a bar for observation, see how it turns out later!


全乳皂,不僅溫和滋潤,保存期限也比較長!
由於對全乳皂的熱愛,我一直在找尋做乳皂最適合的方式
製作乳鹼需要全程低溫操作,如果油也能低溫操作....那做出來的皂會不會更好呢?
 於是,我突然有了這個想法~拿出攪拌器把油和乳油木果脂一起打散
就像是以前做給小朋友吃的蘋果泥一樣
 做出來的手工皂,皂的切面可以看的出沒有像熱油做出的皂那麼平滑細緻
除此之外,手工皂的表現相當好!3週之後,測出的ph值已經落在 7-8 左右
而且搓出來的泡沫很濃密很細緻!我真的很喜歡呢!
自己留了一塊下來長期觀察,希望這皂也能通過時間的考驗!





This soap was done with "spoon swirl" way, 3 beautiful colors are from
~ Myrrh, Frankincense, Sandalwood ~
I really adore this beautiful look,
hard to believe it is done with such simple technique.


這皂用的是湯匙渲,3 種美麗的顏色來自於檀香粉,沒藥粉,乳香粉,
 雖然技巧很簡單,但是做出來的圖案真的很漂亮!



You Might Also Like

0 意見