Strawberry Yogurt Soap (草莓優酪乳皂)

July 15, 2011


This batch of soap, I added a lot of strawberry.
REALLY!! No kidding.
From strawberry yogurt, strawberry yogurt milk, to fresh blended strawberry,
that's a lot of strawberry, right?
but this soap come out to be almost milky white color!
Yes, not pink at all.

However, the sweet smell of strawberry do survived, surprisingly!
thou I not sure how long it will last, keeping my finger cross.


Together, I made some soap balls as well,
with white hemp rope in the center,
you can hang it up somewhere for washing hands, or 
you can put your hand through the rope while showering with it.
so that soapy ball won't slip out of your hand so easily. 



Later, I hammer them flat, literally :)
great idea, isn't it?
now they are even more easier to use!



 

You Might Also Like

0 意見